- History, museums, monument, churches
- Historical Tour /Northern Ethiopia
Blue Nile Falls
Castle of Fasil
Simien Mountains National Park
South Omo Museum
Addis ababa Silassie
Omo Valley Itinerary – Ethiopia
Lake Chamo, see hippos, visit crocodile market then drive to Turmi.
Key Afar village Thursday’s market
4. Churches and archeological site
Tiya Stele Tour
Debre Birhan Selassie church,
Queen of Sheba, and the Ark of the Covenant.
Axum obelisks (one that was recently erected after being returned
St. Mary of Zion church
Yeha, civilization before Axum.
Debre Damo monastery
St. Lalibella churches
Bet Medhane Alem,
Bet Mikael & Bet Golgotha (entry not permitted for women).
Bet Amanual, and
Bet Abba Libanos.
Bet Giyorgis, constructed in honor of the patron saint of Ethiopia – Saint George.
local monastery and enjoy the bird life.
Mago National Park
endemic chelada baboons.
cultural camel market.
monasteries of Azuwa Maryam and Ura Kidane Mehret
Debre Maryam near the outlet of the Blue Nile River
- Tiya – ancient stellae field and UNESCO World Heritage site
- Adadi Maryam – rock-hewn church similar to those in Lalibela
- Melka Kunture – pre-historic tool-making site
- Wonchi Crater Lake